Functional Application Manager
Our cliënt is one of the world’s leading companies in luxury goods.
They encompass several of the most prestigious names in the luxury industry.
This company has a high standard of service levels appropriate to their stable of magnificence brands and this is reflected by their professional employees.
The management philosophy is simple: they are committed to preserving high standards of performance and unsurpassed quality in everyday business activities.
For their Northern European office, located in Amsterdam,our client is in the process of the deployment of their point of sale solution. Our client is looking for a:
Functional Application Manager
You will be a member of the European team and:
- Hierarchically reports to the Benelux/UK IT Director
- Will work in close contact with the local Retail management, the local Key-users and the Central SAP CC
- You are based in the Amsterdam offices
Primarily you will be responsible for the support of the Retail organization working with the online portal within the Europe perimeter. The Retail concept is to have a complete Point of Sales (POS) on each sales table in the front office (boutiques) to meet the whole sales process with the customer.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Develops and maintains his/her knowledge and expertise of the business in the field of Retail and CRM
- Is the key contact of the Retail Key-users and local management located in the Richemont Europe perimeter
- Receives, from the Key-users and local management, requests for information, for issues and for enhancements.
- Discuss and evaluates the associated priority and risks with the Key-users and local management
- Solves the requests when appropriate or escalates to the Central SAP CC and follows up the solving
- Organizes regular meetings with the Key-users to identify the requests, issues, risks and constraints on the user side and communicate about the status of the previous requests.
- Is involved in meetings with the Central SAP CC to share feedbacks and get information about evolutions and enhancements.
- Makes sure that the business organization is set up correctly and working the way it has been defined.
- Proposes and manages dashboards & indicators (performance, issues).
Your technical expertise
- Roll out new developed template processes and functions
- Maintains any possible local solutions (software or hardware) that interacts with the primary solution
- Perform periodical non-regression tests to secure the quality and stability of the solutions
- Checks and give advices on the quality of the master dataTraining and documentation
- On request of the Key-users, may help in the preparation of the training documentations and user guides, may assist in the co-animation of the end user training sessions
- Ensures the Key-users roles are kept alive (adequate training level, documentation up-to-date, efficient support of users…) by regular assessment and analysis of helpdesk KPI
- Contributes to the documentation
European roll out
- Is involved in the regional deployment of the project or any local project linked to an evolution of the solution
Experience and expectations
- Good understanding of the business practices in the Retail and CRM functional area and the way it is translated in the associated retail SAP modules and in the POS portal
- Good knowledge of local business areas, rules & practices
- Capacity to learn and investigate transverse business flows
- Service-oriented, user-focused
- Analytical and problems solving skills
- Organization skills (evaluate impacts of changes, identify risks & solutions)
- User team management skills, animation of meetings
- Trainer skills
- Written & oral communication skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch, mastery of another European language (in particular German) is appreciated
- The job implies regular travels to countries of the Europe perimeter
Salary and complementary benefits will be market conform meeting your experience, knowledge and competences.
Apply to the vacancy?
If you are interested in our vacancy, please apply via our online Application Form:
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
€ 2500 - € 3500
3 - 10
Deel deze baan